The reason I have put the question mark at the end of the title of this post is that I have no clue how to manifest a relationship. I am not an expert at relationships in any way; in fact I have one failed marriage and a failed long term relationship after my marriage ended. I do not wish to throw shade on either of my two ex-partners, we just were not meant to be. So because of this, I am adding a disclaimer that I am not a professional at giving relationship advice to anyone.
However, I have been single now for almost 6 years, I am in my mid 40’s, and I am feeling that I would like to try again.
What have I done in these last 6 years?
Well the good news is that I have been very busy working on myself, and I feel that I have finally arrived at a place where I am ready for Mr. Right.
Some of the things I have done to work on myself in these last few years are:
- Healing my own codependency issues
- Working on my mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical health
- Arrived at a place where I am financially secure and debt free except for a small balance on the credit card as well as car payments – which will be paid off in April 2020
- Decided to follow my dreams to start a new career and I am currently in school
- Cultivated healthy new friendships where I got rid of any and all toxic people from my old life
- Developed healthy self confidence, self love, and self esteem
- Gotten rid of anything in my life that did not serve me including excess material items
- Began pursuing my love of writing through starting this blog
- Raised two amazing children on my own who are balanced and healthy and are almost finished high school
- No longer have the need for someone to complete me. I am complete in myself and I’m happy inside, so fortunately Mr. Right will not have the job of making me happy. I already am
So, how to manifest this ‘relationship’ that I desire….that is the question.
I feel the best place to start for me would be to develop a list of sorts. Not the kind of list where things such as tall, dark, and handsome are the criteria. Rather, I feel that it would be better for me to figure out the relationship I would like, rather than the man I would like, and God will take care of the rest.
A relationship that isn’t codependent, not based on money, and is a partnership where both people are working together to build something amazing together, yet are completely free as individuals.
A relationship based on a spiritual connection with a solid foundation of love and both parties are at the same level in vibration.
In addition, my relationship manifestation list will ensure that anything I desire in a future partner will also be things that I can give to them in return.
Reciprocity. Balance. Honesty. Integrity. Equal give and take. Freedom. No codependency. No toxicity. No B.S.
It’s a bit scary thinking about meeting someone new, and also having hope and faith that this person is actually out there for me. I do not wish to have another relationship failure under my belt. However, I am fully confident that what I am putting out there in the world will be attracted to me. Time to put the concept of manifestation to the test!